Seattle is synonymous with coffee, and it’s chock full of dog owners. So it only makes sense that more and more of its coffee shops are allowing dogs. Want to enjoy a cup of joe with your furry friends by your side? We’re highlighting some of the most dog-friendly coffee shops around Seattle.
- Dog-themed coffee shop
- Not only dog friendly, but private rooms available by reservation
- Get your dog’s face in your latte!
2. C & P Coffee
- Dogs allowed on back patio
- Old Craftsman house in West Seattle—very homey
- Holds events like live music, poetry readings, and open mics
- Dogs allowed on outdoor patio
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs allowed inside
- Offers dog treats!
- Customers rave about the coffee at this Capitol Hill standby
4. The Station
- Beacon Hill coffee shop with lots of dog lovers!
- Adirondack chairs out front for lounging with your dog
- Right across the side street from the Beacon Hill light rail station
- Outdoor seating area allows dogs
- Dog-friendly staff and great service
- Vinyl addicts will enjoy the record selection
6. Joe Bar
- Dogs are allowed on the patio
- They also serve beer, wine, and lunch
- Patrons recommend Nutella crepes with coffee
In West Seattle
2536 Alki Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
- Both the patio and inside are dog-friendly
- Located on Alki Beach
- Serves coffee, food, beer and wine
8. Caffe Vita
- Many locations, including Seward Park, have dog treats at the counter
- Known for artisan lattes
- They roast their own beans on-site