Enjoy staying in the lap of luxury with your favorite pal at one of these pet-friendly hotels in Tucson, AZ. Whether you’re staying downtown, close to the airport, or somewhere with a scenic view – you’re bound to feel pampered at any of these places we’ve rounded up.
Top Dog-Friendly Hotels in Tucson
1. Radisson Suites on Speedway
6555 East Speedway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85710
- Welcomes three pets of any size for $75 per stay
- Beautifully kept grounds that are great for walking the dog
- Spacious suites give pups room to play!
- Private balconies with beautiful mountain views
- Upscale amenities
- Exceptional and attentive staff
2. Hotel Congress
311 East Congress Street
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Pets allowed in select rooms – request a pet-friendly room when you make a reservation
- Fee of $20 per pet, per night
- Cultural landmark built in 1919
- Located in the heart of downtown Tucson
- Maintains original ambiance with vintage radios, iron beds, but with perks like air-conditioning
3. Viscount Suite Hotel
Highland Vista Cinco Via
4855 E. Broadway
Tucson, AZ 85711
- Up to two dogs allowed for no additional fee
- Well-mannered pets can be left in rooms for short periods of time (phone number must be left with staff)
- Minutes from downtown Tucson
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Heated outdoor pool with waterfalls
- Four-story garden atrium
4. Best Western Plus Royal Inn & Suites
1015 N Stone Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85705
- Up to two pets under 80 lbs. for $20 a night ($100/week maximum)
- Heated outdoor pool and fitness center
- Complimentary cooked to order breakfast every morning
- Less than a mile from downtown and close to popular attractions
5. Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf
1015 N Stone Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85705
- Pets up to 75 lbs. welcome for $50 non-refundable fee
- Park and Vet office nearby
- Four swimming pools with waterslide, hot tub and kids’ area
- Golf and tennis courts
- Four restaurants
6. Doubletree by Hilton Tucson-Reid
445 S. Alvernon Way
Tucson, AZ 85711-4198
- $50 non-refundable fee for pets
- Weight limit 50 lbs.
- Resort setting, but just four miles from downtown Tucson
- Tasty restaurants onsite
- Heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, fitness center
7. Staybridge Suites
2705 East Executive Drive
Tucson, AZ 85756
- $75 non-refundable fee for pets
- Near the airport
- Definitely on the luxurious side
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor swimming pool and spa tub
8. La Posada Lodge & Casitas
5900 North Oracle Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
- Up to two pets per room, fee is $25 per day, per pet
- Pet weight limit is 70 lbs.
- Boutique hotel located in the Santa Catalina Mountain Foothills
- Complimentary hot breakfast, coffee and newspaper
- Heated outdoor pool
- Incredible mountain views
9. Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
7000 N Resort Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85750-1341
- Pets are given the VIP treatment with gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, specialized bedding, leashes, scoopers and more.
- Enjoy dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, bowls, treats and rawhide bones
- Large grassy area provided for pets
- Up to two pets allowed per room
- One-time fee of $100 per stay
- Stunning mountain views
- 2 golf courses, 4 restaurants, 2 pools, spa & more
10. Lodge at Ventana Canyon
6200 N Clubhouse Ln.
Tucson, AZ 85750
- $50 per stay for up to two dogs
- Upscale golf resort
- Full kitchens
11. Aloft Tucson University
1900 E Speedway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85719
- Two pets up to 60 lbs. are welcome for $50 refundable deposit
- Pets can’t be left unattended in rooms
- Next to University of Arizona, 15 minutes to downtown
- Charming southwestern decor
Going out for a night on the town but worried about leaving your furry friend at the hotel alone? Hire one of the local sitters in Tucson to spend time with your dog while you’re out. They’ll thank you for it.