Theme parks aren’t your only option in Orlando; the city is full of fun dog parks, too! Read on to learn about the best dog parks in Orlando, FL.
Click on the parks in the map below for more info, and scroll down for Instagram photos of each park!
The Top 5 Dog Parks in Orlando, FL
- Park of the Americas
- Barber Park Dog Run
- Lake Baldwin Park
- Meadow Woods Dog Park
1. Park of the Americas
- Separate areas for large and small dogs
- Bag dispensers and waste baskets to assist in poop pick-up
- Lots of shade for those sunny Florida days
2. Barber Park Dog Run
3701 Gatlin Ave, Orlando, FL 32812
- Sizable, full-fenced dog run where your pooch can run, run, run
- Dog washing station for post-play cleanup
- The rest of Barber Park is dog-friendly. So long as pups stay leashed, they can enjoy walking trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas by your side.
3. Lake Baldwin Park
2000 S Lakemont Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789
- 23 acres of dog-friendly space
- Clean, well-kept play areas
- Lots of wooded space to roam
- Big lake for swimming
4. Meadow Woods Dog Park
- Fenced-in, off-leash with separate areas for small & large pups
- Bathing station to clean off the stink!
- Not much seating, so prepare to stand and walk
5. Constitution Green Dog Area
300 S Summerlin Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
- Orlando’s first downtown dog park!
- Not huge, but suitable for urban pups who love to run
- Has amazing views of Orlando’s historic like oak tree (which is in Constitution Green outside of the dog area)
- Watering station for thirsty pups
- Plentiful benches for sitting, reading, and watching dogs play
Have too many plans to properly exercise your dog while you’re in Orlando? Don’t worry! You can easily hire a local dog walker to show your pup around.