Nashville has everything your pup needs, from parks with wide open spaces, to beautiful, wooded areas. Here are some of the wonderful spots that we’ve rounded up.
Click on the parks in the map below for more info on the parks, and scroll down for Instagram photos of each park!
Top 6 Dog Parks in Nashville, TN
- Centennial Dog Park
- Edwin Warner Dog Park
- Shelby Dog Park
- Two Rivers Dog Park
- Riverfront Park Dog Park
- Pitts Dog Park
1. Centennial Dog Park
2500 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203
- Dogs must be vaccinated and licensed to enter
- Separate areas for small and large dogs
- Benches, shade and TONS of tennis balls lying around!
- Drinking fountains for pups and their human companions
- Popular with the locals – and can get a little crowded on weekends
- Known to be a friendly place to bring your pup
When you finally leave the office on a Monday it's time for #yappyhour ? Featuring Nashville Pups @aliceandcash ???. . . . . . #puppiesofinstagram #dogoftheday #puppy #nashville #nashvillescene #puppiesofnashville #instadog #dogsofinstagram #ilovemydog #petsofinstagram #dogsofinstagram #woofwoof #rufflife #pawapproved #nashvillenative #tennessee #nashvilledogs #nashvillepaw #woof #nashvillepup #frenchbulldog #frenchiesofinstagram #frenchie #frenchbulldogs #yappyhour
2. Edwin Warner Dog Park
50 Vaughn Rd, Nashville, TN 37221
- Doggie water fountain for thirsty pups
- Benches to relax on
- Two dogs allowed per person – so heads up if you have more!
- BIG open space that’s perfect for fetch and frolicking
- Watch where you step – it can get a bit poop-y out there
- Not much shade, so prepare to be HOT in the summer
3. Shelby Dog Park
401 S 20th St, Nashville, TN 37206
- Spacious and well-maintained
- Great place to socialize (for pups and people!)
- Local pet owners love this spot
- Plenty of shade for those extra hot days – plus a water fountain
- Just a heads up, there’s no area exclusively for small dogs
4. Two Rivers Dog Park
3150 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
- TONS of wide open space for running
- Nice paved path for humans to walk (and get a workout too!)
- Wooded area provides wonderful shade in summer months
- Super clean and well-maintained – locals love this place
- However, no separate area for little pups
- Bonus: lots of easy, free parking!
5. Riverfront Park Dog Park
200 1st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37213
- Located in downtown Nashville, this park has amazing city views!
- Boasts Eco-friendly, artificial turf
- Clean – people pick up after their pets
- Logs for dogs to jump and play on
- No separate small dog area
With my pals looking like "The 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf" behind us lol! ???? @galileopug @newtonthefitpug #threelittlepigsandthebigbadwolf #threelittlepigs #pugs #wolf #dogpark #dogsofinstagram #dogsofnashville #friends #happy #instadog #instapugs #instapug #mops #musiccity #monday #nashville #nashvillepaw #niceweather #pug #puglife #puglove #pugnation #pugslife #pugsofig #pugstagram #pugsofinstagram #pugsnotdrugs #weeklyfluff #tongueout
6. William A. Pitts Dog Park
299 Tusculum Rd, Antioch, TN 37013
- Very clean and well-maintained
- Fenced in hiking area so you can explore with your dog
- Plenty of water fountains and poop bags available
- Not too crowded – your canine will have room to roam
- Just watch our for mosquitoes!
Worried about your pup getting enough exercise while you’re visiting Nashville? Never fear, Rover’s local dog walkers have got you covered and will happily escort your dog around town!