We’re so excited you’ve chosen us to support your business as a pet care provider and we’re thrilled you’re part of the Rover pack. While you’re out working hard walking, poop scooping, and providing top notch care, Rover’s here to make sure your business runs smoothly. Here are some of the things we do behind the scenes.
We take care of things behind the scenes so you can make sure your client’s pets are completely looked after. Here are some of the ways we help you run your business and keep pets safe..
- The Rover Guarantee. The Rover Guarantee covers pet care costs in case of emergency.
- 24/7 Support. Our team of pet care experts is here to support you. Give us a call any time and we’ll be happy to help.
- Expert Tips. You have questions? We have answers. Check out our blog and sitter resource center to get tips on pet health, behavior issues, and how to run your pet sitting business.
- Resources. We can help you with those tricky parts of being your own boss and can connect you to resources for independent workers like:
- IRA savings.
- Taxes. Take a look here for answers to your tax questions.
- Health insurance. Learn more about your health insurance options as a sitter.
- The Sitter Perks Hub. The Perks Hub is full of exclusive offers to help sitters like you.
- Sitter Resource Center. Tips and tricks, education, and Rover Updates, the Sitter Resource Center is a sitter focused content hub that can answer all of your pressing questions.
We have the tools you need to manage your relationship with clients, arrange payment, and control your schedule. Tools like:
- Messaging. You can message clients through Rover to keep your information secure and have a smooth, trackable line of communication. Your Rover phone number makes it easy for clients to get in touch and on site messaging is a convenient way to manage your business on the go.
- Secured Payments and Billing Processing. Never worry about getting paid, your money is safe in your Rover account and is guaranteed to make it to you.
- Calendar. Show clients your availability by keeping your calendar up to date.
- Security. Your safety and comfort is our top priority.
- The Rover Card. Rover cards help you give your clients comprehensive updates about their pet when you walk or drop in on them. Rover cards include:
- GPS tracking to make it easy to report to your clients.
- Show owners where you were and the duration of your time together.
- Document the pet’s behavior (potty breaks, litter box changes, etc.)
All of these features help you keep your business as organized as possible, which will allow it to grow and thrive. Which brings us to…
When you create a profile on Rover.com your business will be surfaced to pet parents in your area. We connect providers like you to more than 1 million pet parents in North America. Look how much business is happening on Rover! That next booking could be yours.
- A service is booked in the U.S. on Rover every 3 seconds.
- A service is booked in Canada on Rover every 2 minutes.
Rover HQ works every day to promote our sitters’ services to pet parents. There’s no us without you!
We also recommend you promote your business not just through your profile on Rover, but through the following ways:
- Use the Rover Store to create custom promotional materials to help grow your business.
- You can also use your social media accounts to spread the word about your skills and services
So there you have it! We’re here to help make things easier so you can focus on what’s really important.