Amazing news, sitters and dog walkers! Now you have another tool at your disposal to make communicating with your clients easier than ever. You can now send your clients Rover Cards at the end of each drop-in visit, dog walk, and day care stay—straight from the Rover app.
Use Rover Cards to share important info
Easily track and share info with your clients, including:
- start and stop times
- a map of their dog’s walk
- pee, poo, food, and water breaks
- at least one photo
- an optional short note
Create the perfect Rover Card, every time
Here’s how to track and share the details with your client:
- At the beginning of each walk, day care stay, and drop-in visit, open the “Today” tab. Tap “Start” next to the name of the dog you’re getting ready to walk or watch.
2. Tap the appropriate icon each time they pee, poo, eat, or drink. If you’re going on a walk, we’ll create a map for you. Once you’re all set, tap “Stop.”
3. Take a photo and write an optional short note, then tap “Send.” In seconds, your client will see their dog’s beautiful Rover Card pop up on their phone.
Get the latest app
Now’s the perfect time to get your feet wet! You can now send Rover Cards for every dog walk, day care stay, and drop-in visit. Make sure you’re ready to go and download the app. If you already have the app, take a moment to make sure your phone’s automatic updates are turned on.
Seamless communication, at your fingertips
Each Rover Card you send helps build trust and shows dog owners that you’ll treat their dog like family. Bottom line: Sending your clients detailed Rover Cards is a great way to keep them coming back. So go ahead—show off your hard work, keep communication effortless, and delight your clients.