- Not a substitute for professional veterinary help.
This recipe is perfect for the dog who can’t enjoy milk or yogurt—or needs to avoid excess fat or protein. We blitz frozen, vitamin-rich berries with a little water to make a dog sorbet that is tasty, elegant, and low on calories. These dog-friendly berries are packed with antioxidants and healthy fiber, too.Print
Very Berry Dog Sorbet
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1.5 cups 1x
- Category: Summertime Treats
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries (we used strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Place the berries and half of the water into the food processor, blending until smooth.
- Add more water as necessary to achieve your desired texture.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can freeze any leftovers for another time to serve frozen, or let thaw for a more slushie texture.