- Not a substitute for professional veterinary help.
This tangy and tart ice cream recipe will transport you to a tropical island! Both you and your dog can dig into this easy dessert, as it’s the perfect lactose-free option for pets (or people) with sensitive stomachs. Blend pineapple, mango, and coconut milk to create a refreshing and creamy treat that’s best served on the beach – but at home will do too.
Pro Tip: Adult pet parents can enhance the Tropical Twist’s vacation vibes by adding a splash of rum to the recipe. Humans only, of course!
The Tropical Twist takes only 10 minutes to prepare and serve. Let’s get this party started…Print
Tropical Twist Dairy-Free Frozen Desert
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1.5 cups 1x
- Category: Summertime Treats
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Combine fruit and half of the coconut milk in your food processor.
- Blend well, adding the rest of the coconut milk slowly (or until you achieve the desired consistency).
- Ahh, it’s just like lounging on a beach. Serve and enjoy!