Whether you’re celebrating a summer gotcha day, trying to beat the heat, or even if you just want to spoil your dog for no good reason, peanut butter banana ice cream couldn’t be easier—or more delicious.
This healthy treat is equally tasty to people too. Double the batch and share with the whole family, four-legged or otherwise.
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream for Dogs
Yield 1 cups
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp yogurt (or non-dairy alternative, like coconut milk)
- Blender or food processor
- Dice up a ripe banana and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- In a food processor, place the frozen banana, peanut butter, and yogurt in the bowl and blitz until smooth.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cookies as pictured, a dollop of fruit (can you say PB&J?), or just as it is.
Your dog will thank you.
Courses Special occasion
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @roverdotcom on Instagram and hashtag it #cookingwithrover.