- Not a substitute for professional veterinary help.
Whether you’re celebrating a summer gotcha day, trying to beat the heat, or even if you just want to spoil your dog for no good reason, peanut butter banana ice cream couldn’t be easier—or more delicious.
This healthy treat is equally tasty to people, too. Double the batch and share with the whole family, four-legged or otherwise.Print
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream for Dogs
Your dog will go bananas for this Frosty Paws alternative!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp plain yogurt (use non-fat or non-dairy alternative, like coconut milk, if you prefer)
- Blender or food processor
- Dice up a ripe banana and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- In a food processor, place the frozen banana, peanut butter, and yogurt in the bowl and blitz until smooth.
- Freeze mixture again until solid to serve in scoops, or serve immediately with a sprinkle of dog-friendly cookies or a dollop of fruit (can you say PB&J?).
Your dog will thank you.