From giant fenced in pieces of land to winding trails and friendly locals, these parks in Cincinnati have everything you and your pup need to have a blast.
Click on the parks in the map below for more info on the parks, and scroll down for Instagram photos of each park.
Top 6 Dog Parks in Cincinnati, OH
- Otto Armleder Dog Park
- Doris Day Dog Park
- Fido Field
- Kellogg Park
- Washington Park Dog Park
- Sawyer Point Park
1. Otto Armleder Dog Park
5057 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45226
- 10-acre fenced in dog park!
- Separated into three sections – two for bigger pups, and one for small breeds
- Plenty of benches to relax on
- Filled with friendly dogs and owners
- Sometimes floods, so be careful!
2. Doris Day Dog Park at Mt. Airy Forest
3006 Westwood Northern Blvd, Cincinnati, OH 45211
- Lovely fenced in area
- Plenty of trails around the park to wander with your pup
- Shade and picnic tables galore!
- Bathrooms for humans too
- Some people forget to scoop their dog’s poop
3. Fido Field
630 Eggleston Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- REALLY nice park and well-maintained
- Gravel mixed with rubber is easy on pup paws
- Small dog area is turf and grass
- Friendly owners
4. Kellogg Park
6701 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45230
- Located in Anderson park
- 5.5 acres of wide open space for all-sized dogs
- Benches and shade are plentiful!
- Annual fee for membership, and dogs must be current on all vaccinations
5. Washington Park Dog Park
1230 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Features 12,000 square feet of fenced in play area for pups right downtown!
- Lots to explore – the creek, boulders and more
- Dog-friendly water fountains
- Canine turf that’s great for pup paws
- Lovely and well-designed (and clean!)
It's not too often I come across a friend bigger than me! Taking a breather before we are off again! #playplayplay #iamyogi #thisisotr #rottiegram #rottweilersofinstagram #irishwolfhound #dogs #instarottie #dogsofinstgram #rottweiler #rottie #washingtonparkotr #dogsofcincy #furfriends #puppy #blackandtan #photography #buzzfeedanimals #thebiggerthebetter #bigdogclub #rottweilercorner #irishwolfhoundpuppy #dogoftheday #puppypark #dogmodel #doggiestyle #instaworld #rottiesrule #rottweilerbreed #weekendvibes
6. Hamilton Bark Park
20 New London Rd, Hamilton, OH 45013
- Large dog sculpture that welcomes you
- Separate areas for small and large dogs
- Water for pups and people!
- Plenty of shade for hot, hot days
- Beautiful and well-maintained
Have a lot of things planned for your time in Cincinnati? Rest easy knowing that if you’re busy you can easily hire a local dog walker to show your pup around!