- This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- Not a substitute for professional veterinary help.
Help your dog cool off this summer with easy-to-make pupsicles featuring fresh fruit of the season.
You can substitute watermelon or honeydew in this recipe, and replace the yogurt with nut milk if your dog prefers.
Cooling Cantaloupe and Yogurt Frozen Treats
They don’t have to be perfect to be pretty.Print
Frozen Cantaloupe Treats for Dogs
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 28 Paw Prints 1x
- Category: Summer Sweets
- 1/2 ripe cantaloupe
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp water
- Paw print mold (this one on Amazon is similar to the one we used)
- Make sure you have enough clear flat space in the freezer for your molds to freeze level.
- Scrub the melon before slicing.
- Slice melon in half and remove seeds.
- Slice half a melon into quarters, peel, and dice.
- Blitz cantaloupe in the blender until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tbsp yogurt and 1 tbsp water into a pourable mixture.
- Place paw mold onto a cookie sheet or cutting board for stability when moving from counter to freezer.
- Place the yogurt mixture into the paw pads.
- Top each mold with pureed cantaloupe.
- Place in freezer until solid (2-4 hours or overnight).