No. As you probably know, chocolate is toxic to dogs. Reese’s Puffs contain a small amount of chocolate, so your dog may be able to ingest a small portion of Reese’s Puffs without any noticeable negative effects. But you should of course avoid giving your dog any food containing even small amounts of chocolate. If your dog does get into your cereal box, keep a watchful eye on her for any signs of toxicity and illness.
Symptoms to Look For
If you notice any of the symptoms below, be sure to call your vet:
- Trembling, shaking, seizures
- Panting and increased heart rate
- Tense stomach or abdominal swelling
- Unsuccessful attempts to vomit or defecate
For More Information
We have tons of articles about which foods are safe or dangerous for your dog, including various cereals, fruits, and snacks. You might also be interested in Can My Dog Eat Coco Puffs?
The information provided in this article is not a substitute for professional veterinary help.