When spending time in Miami Beach, it’s important to know the best dog parks to visit – especially when you and your furry friend need to cool off. We’ve rounded up some local gems that you (and your pup) will adore.
3 Best Dog-Friendly Beaches in Miami Beach
- Haulover Beach Park
- Bark Beach at North Shore Open Space Park
- Lummus Park on South Beach
1. Haulover Beach Park
10800 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33154
- Open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Pups must stay in designated beach areas near lifeguard tower #3
- It’ll cost you $2 to use the beach – which is a small price to pay!
2. Bark Beach at North Shore Open Space Park
8232 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33141
- Plenty of trails to wander down with your pup
- $5 admission for residents, but $25 for non-residents (just be aware – Miami residents are not considered residents)
- You can also visit some nearby restaurants with pet-friendly outdoor seating
- Busy on the weekends, so prepare yourself!
3. Lummus Park on South Beach
10th St & Ocean Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Lots of friendly pups and people
- Beautiful, fun place to people watch!
- Bring your umbrella and water for your pup – it can get toasty
- Just a heads up, the beach can get a bit crowded
Have too many plans to exercise your dog properly while you’re in Miami Beach? Not to worry – hire a local dog walker who will be happy to show them around. Your dog will be happy you did!