From parks with beach access, to well-maintained, grassy areas, we’ve rounded up the best options in Miami for getting out with your dog. There are plenty of options, so pick your favorite!
Click on the parks in the map below for more info on the parks, and scroll down for Instagram photos of each park.
Top 6 Dog Parks in Miami, FL
- Amelia Earhart Bark Park
- Haulover Dog Park
- Tropical Park’s Dog Park
Perrine Wayside Dog Park
- Margaret Dog Park
- David T. Kennedy Dog Park
1. Amelia Earhart Bark Park
401 E 65th St. Miami, FL 33138
- Benches for relaxing!
- Obstacles for your dog to explore
- Clean and well-maintained space
- Separate small and large dog areas
- Free parking during the week, but you’ll have to pay on weekends!
Welcome to the pack, Milo (4th from right)! Milo is a cute, energetic black lab puppy who recently moved to Miami. We are celebrating his first day with a hike around our favorite park. #miamidogrunners #parqueamelia #ameliaearhartpark #happydog #happypack #manadafuerte #dogrunner #dogfriends #socialdog #fundog #smartdog #rescuedog #roxydelacalle #siberianhusky #alaskanmalamute #shibainu #yellowlab #blacklab #labradoodle #miamidogs #hialeahdogs #opalockadogs #ameliaearhartdogpark #miamidogcounty #dogdream
2. Haulover Dog Park
10800 Collins Ave. Miami, FL 33128
- Separate area for small and large dogs
- Pooper scooper stations keep things clean
- Water fountains for pups and people
- Great beach for dogs to run free on
- You’ll have to pay for parking – so make sure you’re prepared!
3. Tropical Park’s Dog Park7900 SW 40th St. Miami, FL 33155
- Friendly locals love this park!
- LOTS of room for your pups to run
- Separate, fenced areas for small and big pups
- Plenty of picnic tables and shady areas
- Free parking is easy to find
- Could use a little more grassy area
4. Perrine Wayside Dog Park
16425 S Dixie Hwy, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
- Beautiful walkway around the park
- Pups love swimming in the lake – and don’t worry, there’s a hose to wash them off after
- The small dog area is pretty tiny!
- Variety of friendly pups frequent this park
- Parking is a cinch
5. Margaret Pace Dog Park
1745 N Bayshore Dr. Miami, FL 33132
- Two divided areas – one for small pups, one for bigs ones
- Single dog-lovers are known to mingle here!
- “Fire hydrants” and water fountains for pups
- Benches for humans to relax on
6. David T. Kennedy Dog Park
2400 S Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33133
- Fully fenced and well-maintained
- Locals love to bring their pups here
- Benches, water fountains and poop bags galore!
- Beautiful views
- Heads up – parking is limited
Not sure if you’ll have the chance to give your dog the proper attention while you’re visiting Miami? No problem! Hire one of our local dog walkers, and they’ll give your pooch a proper tour of everything Miami has to offer for canines.