It’s FMK—for dogs!
Whether you call it F@%K-Marry-Kill, Wed-Bed-Dead, or Fork-Knife-Spoon, this game of classic conundrums is a winner at parties. The open-ended questions (there’s nothing saying you can’t give inanimate objects or anything, really, as options) and the fascinatingly funny—or just plain bizarre—explanations your friends may give keep this game fresh and fun. You can go as shallow (Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Chris Pratt), deep (Freud, Pavlov, Jung), or nerdy (Kirk, Picard, Janeway) as you like!
We’ve shaken up the usual options a bit so that we can play the game with our dogs! Sound fun?
For each group of options below, choose which one your dog would hump, which one he’d snuggle, and which one he’d try to munch.
For example, from the first selection above—mail carrier, garbage collector, UPS delivery driver—my dog Bea says she’ll hump the mailman so he forever knows his place, snuggle the garbage man because he smells delicious, and attempt to munch the UPS guy so that he never invades her space again. Would your dog do the same or different?
We’d love to see your dog’s choices and why in the comments! We’ll call the top image#1 to keep track of our answers.
2. Squirrel, Raccoon, and Possum
3. Little Caesars Pizza, Cesar Dog Food, and a Caesar Salad
4. The Dog Whisperer, It’s Me or the Dog, and DogTown
5. Snoopy, Odie, and Marmaduke
6. A Mailbox, a Fire Hydrant, and a Convenient Tree
7. A Stuffed Kong, a Bully Stick, and a Stolen Sock
8. Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Old Yeller, and Air Bud
9. A Teddy Bear, a Bearskin Rug, and an Actual Bear
10. A Tennis Ball, a Frisbee, and a Soccer Ball