We left our 7 month old puppy, Diesel (who is already 50 lbs and very active), with Yeji for a week when we went out of town. We could not have been happier. From our first introductory meeting she made us feel at ease that Diesel would be well taken care of. She sent us daily updates with pictures and video of Diesel, which was so helpful in alleviating my concerns and keeping us connected ...
Yeji has a wonderful, professional, respectful demeanor and we felt quite comfortable with her. Our dog is a little aloof but he took to her very quickly. We enjoyed the photos and the timely updates while we were away and it made our vacation nicer knowing he was being well looked after.
It's easy to recommend her and we will certainly rebook when the need arises. Book her with confidence!
Eva was very happy I highly recommend Yeji! She will be back
Loving, Responsible, Family-like :)
- Became a pet-owner in the age of 12
- Started a pet-caring service for friends in South Korea from 2008 to 2012 until moving to California for college
- Yeji's service mission: Safety, Happiness and Connection
My priority is your pets' safety no matter what, as well as making sure you know that your pets are safe every moment. I care about your pets' happiness as I believe this may be one of the moments that your ...
What Yeji would like to know about your dog
A consultation after making an appointment with me is the must! I would like to check with you the followings:
- Any allergy/medical situation your dogs have
- Any preferred activities
- Any preferred food (I do not feed them food that is not provided and approved by you!)
- Your dogs' habbits (good/bad/anything!)
- What your dogs like/dislike (some may not like belly-scratching, who knows!)
- Anything that I should be well aware to make sure your dogs' safety
- Any special requests