Join the nation's largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers

Join Rover

  • Freedom to choose your schedule, services, and rates
  • Automatic, secure payments and insurance for dogs in your care
  • Access to 24/7 support, including vet assistance
  • Resources and opportunities to help you build your business

Join RoverGO

You'll get all the benefits of Rover, plus:
  • An expertly built profile, including professional photographs of you and your home
  • A short-term boost in search results to help build your client base
  • Exclusive coaching, customized advice, and a special welcome package
  • The resources you need to book 4-6 stays per month

How it Works

Only the best pet sitters and dog walkers list their services on Rover. If you have personal or professional experience watching or walking dogs, you could be a great fit.

Create Your Profile

Do you play fetch until your arms get sore? Love the sweet company of a senior dog? Tell us what makes you a standout sitter and include details of your pet sitting or dog walking experience. Upload high-quality photos of you, your pets, and your home.

Wait for Review

We manually review every profile that comes our way. If we approve your profile, congrats—that's a huge accomplishment! Your profile's now live, and dog owners can start sending you requests for the services you offer.

Open for Business

You could earn $1,000 or more per month. Enjoy automatic payments on our secure platform. Get the freedom to choose your services, schedule, and rates. And tap into our enormous network of nearby dog owners.

Get Ongoing Support

We connect you with educational opportunities and continually advertise to bring you more clients. You also get access to our 24/7 Support team, premium insurance for dogs in your care, and a whole team dedicated to your success.

Run Your Business Like Never Before

Rover Card

Seamlessly track the details of your walk or drop-in and send a summary straight to your client's phone. Through the app, create a Rover Card that shows pet parents:

  • The duration, distance and map of your walks
  • Any pee, poo, food and water breaks
  • Cute photos and an optional note

It's that easy!

The Rover app is required to offer dog walking, daycare, and drop-in visits.

Get Started Now

Join Rover

As a sitter on Rover, you'll take home 80% of your earnings—the other 20% helps provide ongoing support, site and app improvements, educational opportunities, promotion of your business, and more. Build the business you want—you're in control.

Join RoverGO

As a sitter with RoverGO, you'll take home 75% of your earnings—the other 25% helps cover professional photos for your profile, a dedicated team to help you succeed, and other benefits exclusive to RoverGO. If you're looking to book 4-6 stays a month, RoverGO could be a great fit for you.