Was prompt and courteous. My dogs loved him right away, showing his aura was welcoming.
Will has watched my dogs for me for over two years (My job requires me to travel). Not only has he ensured my boys are well fed and looked after, walked and even washed, but he has cleaned up after them in sterling fashion whenever an accident occurred. When Sonny was a pup he destroyed part of my Harry Potter DVD collection - Will took the initiative to replace it for me before I returned home ...
We've had Will sit for our two dogs- they're spoiled and huge, lol. We know he grew up with dogs, may be that's why he's always done a great job with our 2 strong-willed dogs.
These Dog Days have just started!
Getting to meet and make friends with new pups makes me happy beyond words! It’s one of the main reasons why I decided to become a dog sitter. There just isn’t anything better than getting to make a dog happy. I know how stressful it can be to be away from your best friend for a while, and I’m there to help make that time away as easy as possible.
What Will would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?