Vanessa is wonderful she takes care of my two dogs Jordan and Lucas
as they were her own pets and they love her. I highly recommend Vanessa as a dog sitter.
Vanessa had taken care of my little senior disabled Yorkie on two occasions. Once for a period of one month and another for a period of a week. I was very comfortable leaving my dog with Vanessa both times as she is an amazing animal lover and knew she would give Bao the special care and attention he needed. she has always been very gentle and tender with Bao.
Your furr-babies are my furrbabies
• Caring for your pets the way that you want in the comfort of their home.
• Experience caring for animals of all ages from young to senior that required special care and medications
• Proud and loving owner of 3 rescued cats
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and understand the importance of carefully following detailed instructions set out by pet owners
• Comfortable caring for not only dogs, but fur siblings of other species including cats, birds ...
What Vanessa would like to know about your dog
I'm very open to all kinds of sizes, personalities, needs, and breeds. My only request is that your dog doesn't pull too hard when walking on a leash, this is due to medical reasons. If you're unsure if your dog pulls too much, I would be able to tell at our meet & greet.