Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Tim was very flexible and helpful to accommodate Mocha. Another great experience! Thanks.
This was my first experience with Rover and I am glad that I got to meet with Tim. He was very easygoing and flexible. He and his family took a good care of Mocha. He sent me pictures of her while she was with them. Although she was anxious and shy at the beginning but finally she got along with Tim and his family. No wonder he got all 5 star reviews. We definitely let ...
Thank you Tim and Rachel for accepting Xica on such a short notice. It was a busy holiday weekend, but you were flexible and understood our urgency. Xica is fine.
We are home with your pet full time
Guest dogs are treated like family. They have free run of most of the house, and frequent playtime on the patio and backyard. Dogs are never left alone for more than an hour or two. We supervise play time and match up dogs with similar energy. We have lots of space for dogs who prefer to observe rather than be in on the action.
Dogs who need a cuddle are always welcome to snuggle up ...
What Timothy would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog have any behavioral issues such as agression, escape artist, etc? If your pet has these issues, we recommend the dog would be more comfortable and less stressed out staying at home and having us come to your place for care.
2. Does your dog sleep in a crate? Does your dog enjoy/feel secure being in a crate with the door open? Do you crate your pet when you leave home to go on short trips like grocery shopping? If yes to any, we request that your dog bring his/her crate with them while visiting.
3. Does your dog enjoy visiting with children?
4. Is your pet spayed/neutered and UTD on shots?
5. What kind of food does your dog eat at home?
6. What are your pet's favorite treats and games?