Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Matilda had such a great time! They accommodated well for her and were able to help her nervousness when we left. Would definitely book again, Tim and Rachel were great doggy parents.
Our Gia seemed to have a great time when she stayed with Timothy for several days. She came home tired and happy (tired is how we know she had fun!). We got lots of pics-- that is reassuring when it's your first time leaving your pet with someone new!
Tim is very easy to work with and he took great care of Sonny while I was gone!
We are home with your pet full time
Guest dogs are treated like family. They have free run of the house, and frequent playtime on the patio and backyard. Dogs are never left alone for more than an hour or two. We supervise play time and match up dogs with similar energy. We have lots of space for dogs who prefer to observe rather than be in on the action.
Dogs who need a cuddle are always welcome to snuggle up on the ...
What Timothy would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog have any behavioral issues such as agression, escape artist, etc? If your pet has these issues, we recommend the dog would be more comfortable and less stressed out staying at home and having us come to your place for care.
2. Does your dog sleep in a crate? Does your dog enjoy/feel secure being in a crate with the door open? Do you crate your pet when you leave home to go on short trips like grocery shopping? If yes to any, we request that your dog bring his/her crate with them while visiting.
3. Does your dog enjoy visiting with children?
4. Is your pet spayed/neutered and UTD on shots?
5. What kind of food does your dog eat at home?
6. What are your pet's favorite treats and games?