Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Tim and Rachelle were wonderful as always. Mocha had a fantastic weekend with them. Thanks so much.
This is the second or third time we've had Timothy take care of our dog, Molly, and it's so nice to have someone solid to leave her with. When we dropped Molly off this time, the additional dogs Timothy was taking care of made her panic a bit, so he sensed that and left her outside with another calmer dog. We appreciate that! We also love the photos he sends us to check in.
Tim was very flexible and helpful to accommodate Mocha. Another great experience! Thanks.
We are home with your pet full time
Guest dogs are treated like family. They have free run of most of the house, and frequent playtime on the patio and backyard. Dogs are never left alone for more than an hour or two. We supervise play time and match up dogs with similar energy. We have lots of space for dogs who prefer to observe rather than be in on the action.
Dogs who need a cuddle are always welcome to snuggle up ...
What Timothy would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog have any behavioral issues such as agression, escape artist, etc? If your pet has these issues, we recommend the dog would be more comfortable and less stressed out staying at home and having us come to your place for care.
2. Does your dog sleep in a crate? Does your dog enjoy/feel secure being in a crate with the door open? Do you crate your pet when you leave home to go on short trips like grocery shopping? If yes to any, we request that your dog bring his/her crate with them while visiting.
3. Does your dog enjoy visiting with children?
4. Is your pet spayed/neutered and UTD on shots?
5. What kind of food does your dog eat at home?
6. What are your pet's favorite treats and games?