Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Tiffany is great with animals and our Buddy enjoyed his time there. She is very responsive which was great.
Our fur baby Rudy was a happy pup upon our return. It was evident from our daily pictures that he was well cared for and had lots of play time with the other dogs. Tiffany is a good communicator, flexible with pick up and drop off and her love for dogs is quite evident. We will use her again.
Tiffany was great with Luna. She sent daily pictures and let me know how she was doing. Luna had a blast and was exhausted from all the fun she had.
California adventures and care
I’ve house sat and walked dogs on and off since I was 13. I have owned several dog breeds and rescues with all kinds of quirky personality traits. I have a kid and dog friendly home in the heart of Ashburn. I’m animal first aid trained. My current dog is a jack russell mix and is crate trained. I enjoy hiking and all kinds of outdoor adventures. I enjoy meeting new dogs and ...
What Tiffany would like to know about your dog
1. Is your dog crate trained?
2. If your dog is, will you be dropping the crate off with them?
3. If no, then what is your routine when you leave the house?
4. What times are you looking at for drop off and pick up?
5. Has your dogs kennel cough vax been given in last six months?
6. Is there anything about your dog I should know?