Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Tiffany was awesome! Quick to answer questions, large back yard and lots of attention! Between all the walks, play time and hugs, Maggie had a great time at her house. Thank you! :)
Tiffany is very responsive and friendly and our 3 Chihuahuas, Dexter, Jake and Taz seemed quite at home with her and her dog Obi. I received daily photos and texts, she walked them and even put up and extra fenced area in her yard to make sure our little guys didn't try to escape chasing squirels! I would definitely use Tiffany in the future.
Tiffany is the absolute best sitter we've had for our dog! I cannot say enough good things about her promptness in responses, trustworthiness, kindness, and overall comforting demeanor. We've used Tiffany's services so many times for long and short visits, and we are so happy and at ease knowing our Chica bear is taken care of so well!!! We receive pictures and updates every day and Chica always looks like she is having a great ...
Dogs make everything better!
Hi there! I'm Tiffany! My husband, my dog Obi, and I are looking forward to sharing our 3 bedroom home, fenced-in yard, toys, cuddles, and tummy rubs with your pup! Safety and health is a top priority both for my dog and for any that I watch. Please read through my entire profile before making a request, it contains lots of important information! Also be sure you click on "additional rates" to see about holiday ...
What Tiffany would like to know about your dog
In your booking request, please include the following two things:
1) your drop off and pick up times. This will help me determine my availability and your rate. Check out my rate guidelines above to see if you should book daycare or boarding.
2) It’s necessary to know about any special needs your pets may have, ranging from dietary restrictions to behavioral concerns. I, with your help, will provide the best care possible for special needs. Please include the following in your care instructions or booking request:
- Allergies (food/environmental) or any health concerns or needs
- Toy or treat restrictions
- History of destructive behavior
- History of reactivity (such as barking/lunging on leash, guarding food or toys, or uncontrollable excitement)
-if your dog does not get along with other dogs
-if your dog is not up to date on shots
-if your dog cannot be left alone in the house for a couple hours if necessary
-if your dog is not house trained or has accidents in the house
I can provide better care if I'm better informed, and no one knows your dog like you do! It's best if we can find a time to meet briefly before the dog's first stay, so we can discuss details and get your dog familiar with my house as well as Obi and I. We're looking forward to meeting your pup!