Theresa R.

(2)
Response Rate: 100%
Response Time: A few minutes

Services

Dog Boarding

$40
in the sitter's home
per night

Drop-In Visits

$20
30-minute check-ins
per visit

Doggy Day Care

$80
in the sitter's home
per day

Dog Walking

$25
30-minute walks
per walk
Cat care, pick-up & drop-off, bathing / grooming

Hosting Preferences

0-15
lbs
16-40
lbs
41-100
lbs
101+
lbs
Additional Preferences
  • No Females in Heat

Traveling Preferences

0-15
lbs
16-40
lbs
41-100
lbs
101+
lbs

Availability

  • Available
  • Unavailable
Theresa can host 1 dog per night.
Theresa can host 1 dog per day for day care.
Dog Boarding Cancellation Policy:
Drop-In Visits Cancellation Policy:
Doggy Day Care Cancellation Policy:
Dog Walking Cancellation Policy:

Reviews

1
repeat client
2 Reviews

Chris T.
Chris T.
Oct 8, 2018
Verified Stay

Dexter was very happy with the 2 day stay and was very tired when we got him home. Theresa and her family did a great job with text and picture updates and we felt like he was in a good home while we were away.

Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Yenvy P.
Yenvy P.
Jul 6, 2018

Theresa is a pet enthusiast! With 3 very well mannered boys. Whenever Daisy (my dog) came back from an adventurous vacation with her, she is very happy to see me, but an hour later would miss Theresa! Therefore, Theresa is my go to person to take care of Daisy when I am busy or traveling. I know I can depend on Theresa to take good care of her. Children means responsible adult!

Theresa R.
Theresa R.

About Theresa

10
years of experience
  • Verified Background Check

WE LOVE DOGS!

As a family, we LOVE DOGS...to be honest we love all animals. I have 3 boys (6, 9 and 11) that want to pet every dogs, cats, rabbits and hamsters, that's in reachable distance of their hands. We have lots of friends that have dogs and we've volunteered to watch them, when we need our "dog fix".
I work from home, so I'm home 80% of the time. The other 20% are running errands ...

About Theresa's Home

Lives in a House
Non-Smoking Household
Children 6-12 Years Old
Has an Unfenced Yard
Has No Dogs

When Theresa watches your pet

In Theresa's Home

Dogs Allowed On Bed
Takes Only 1 Client at a Time
Dogs Not Allowed On Furniture
Potty Breaks Every 2-4 Hours

Theresa's Neighborhood

All stays booked on Rover receive our Rover guarantee, 24/7 support, and our reservation protection.