Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Talia was amazing. From pictures and videos you can tell what a wonderful time our creatures had with her. We will absolutely be using her and Astra again. Thank you so much, Talia!
My husband and I met Talia at the dog park by our house one night when we took our dogs for a visit. She was so informative about other dogs that frequent the park and was so friendly to our pups. We had a family camping reunion coming up that we were nervous about taking our pups to the weekend after meeting her. We went home that night and decided to call her to ask ...
Talia is communicative and super thorough in keeping us in the loop while she cares for our pup. She takes an abundance of pictures and provides great follow up info to the service. I would recommend Talia for those who need that worry excessively about leaving their fur children behind. Like me !
About Talia A.
I'll love your dog like you do
I was raised by dogs. My first nanny was a Golden Retriever named Annie when I was a year old. She kept me safe and we rolled around in mud puddles together. My best friend in the world growing up was a Bernese Mountain Dog named Zoe. She taught me how to run and how to take the best naps. Now as an adult, my partner in crime is an English Labrador named Astra. We ...
What Talia A. would like to know about your dog
I have no breed preferences!
Your dog must be house-broken (unless I'm sitting for your very young puppy)
Your dog must be comfortable/non-aggressive around other dogs.
I would like to know:
- How does your dog interact with other dogs/humans/animals?
- Does your dog have any specific behavioral issues or fears?
- Does your dog have any health issues or allergies?
- Does your dog have specific commands that you use with him/her other than the basic "sit," "stay", "come," etc.?
- Your dog's feeding and general bathroom and sleep schedules.
- What are your dog's favorite activities?
- Does your dog have any favorite treats?
- Does your dog like to sleep on the bed, in a crate, or on a dog bed?
- What can I do to make your dog's stay with me as comfortable and fun as possible for your dog?