Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Our beloved pet was well cared for. I could tell she enjoyed her stay. Highly recommend Claire. The back yard is fabulous and Claire is kind and attentive.
We were so lucky to find Claire and Annie. Our dog was super excited to have a fun day to meet and socialize with Annie. One can tell that Claire genuinely cares about dogs and you know your are leaving your pup in great hands. I even received some videos and photos of how our dog was doing which is fun to see!
Claire is the best dog sitter you could hire. She is an absolute dog lover and dog mother. She will treat your dog as if it is her own. I have watched her raise her dog Annie from a pup. Annie is a very happy and well behaved girl. She thrives because of the love and care she receives from Claire and her husband. You will have no worries with Claire caring for your dog!
About T Claire
Midtown Lab Playmate for Your Girl
We love to sit mid-sized female dogs. Our home in midtown Tucson is a fun, dog-lovin' home. Annie, our 2-year-old chocolate Labrador is a great hostess and playmate. We have a nice yard with a high wall and swimming pool.
Hi, I'm Claire, and my hubby is Ken, and we're both major dog-lovers. We live in midtown Tucson in a sweet 1900-square-foot mid-century-modest brick ranch home on a quarter-acre lot. Oh! And the pool! Did ...
What T Claire would like to know about your dog
We especially love retrievers of all kinds!
1. Does your dog have any behavioral issues such as food guarding, escape artist, etc?
2. Does your dog sleep in a crate? Does your dog enjoy/feel secure being in a crate with the door open? Do you crate your pet when you leave home to go on short trips like grocery shopping? If yes to any, we request that your dog bring his/her crate with them while visiting.
3. Is your pet spayed/neutered and up-to-date on shots?
4. What kind of food does your dog eat at home?
5. What is your pet's favorite treats and games?
6. Is your dog allergic to anything?
7. Is there anything else you'd like me to know?
8. Is your dog accustomed to being allowed on the furniture? Bed?