Sydney is the most attentive and caring dogcare person I have ever worked with. When I dropped off Una I felt confident she would be taken care of and when I picked Una up she seemed happy as could be. Una and Sydney had a report almost immediately. She got healthy treats and had such fun times with Sydney's three dogs, who are calm, cute and fun to play with! Sydney communicated quickly and frequently ...
Loving, Experienced Dog Care
Hi! Thanks for visiting my profile.
Sliding scale is available! Just ask. LBGTQTSGNC friendly! Nonsmoking household with a love for rescue dogs.
You'll find me knowledgeable, patient, and kind, with approaches tailored to the needs of each dog. I also have a small rescue poodle, adopted from the SF SPCA in April 2016, and we've traveled across the country by plane and by car, attended Basic Obedience 101 at Tucson's own A Loyal Companion, and ...
What Sydney would like to know about your dog
* Is your dog housetrained?
* Does your dog get carsick?
* What comforts or soothes your dog?
* How long have you had your dog in your life?
* Is your dog up-to-date on all vaccines?
* Is your dog currently sick or being medicated?
* Is your dog fearful of particular things I should know about?
* Is your dog on flea/tick and heartworm prevention medication?
* Who is your dog's veterinarian and contact information, in case of emergency?
* What foods does your dog eat?
* What bathroom preferences does your dog have?
* Any special needs?
* Any special fears?
* Any training protocols you'd like us to work on?
* Anything else you'd like to mention? (Favorite game? Favorite treats? Favorite toys?)
I'd like to know a few things about your pupper/s:
(1) Any medical issues?
(3) Special foods?
(5) Training protocols to consider?
(6) Housetrained? Does your dog get car sick?
(7) Anything else you think will be relevant to having a safe, enjoyable stay!