No Females in Heat
I selected Stephanie after very careful search and I was extremely pleased with how Benji returned after a long as day. He was happy, healthy, clean and relaxed. Stephanie kept me informed daily about how he was doing, so I knew that he had adopted well. You can't ask for more than that.
Stephanie did a good job I was satisfied with her
Stephanie was amazing with my joe-e! It was his first time ever staying overnight in another home. She has amazing patience & understanding. She sent pictures & videos so I would have comfort knowing he was ok! It was a great experience having her watch him.
Home 80% of each day! Loves dogs!
Hi there! I'm a 29 year old massage therapist in Tucson, AZ with a first time baby on the way & an infinite love for animals. I am working less in massage as my belly grows bigger which keeps me home a lot more often. Being home so much I am able to take care of your sweet pup(s) and give them the attention they deserve. Lots of potty breaks and playtime! Snuggles aren't ...
What Stephanie would like to know about your dog
What I would like to know about your dog before sitting him/her/them:
(Again, small & medium dogs preferred. Large dogs please inquire first) Puppies & Senior dogs welcome
- Are they potty trained?
- Are they aggressive? (If yes, please specify i.e. are they aggressive with other dogs, or towards the dog handler, aggressive in new settings, towards children, old-age aggression, etc)
- Are they in heat?
- Are they chewers? Will they chew up my furniture/shoes if left unattended for even a couple minutes?
- Are they howlers? Make funny noises I should know about but don't need to be alarmed about? (Ex. Kennel cough, respiratory problems, old age wheezing sounds, etc)
- Do they listen well? Still need discipline?
- For puppies: Pee pads? Or outside visits more frequently? Keep in crate while unattended?
- How many treats per day? (I will follow any food regiment you give me)
-Do they shed a lot?
- Do they like to snuggle or just leave them be
(Please feel free to answer any/all of my questions and also let me know about any other routines they need. Please be as specific as possible. Send them with a written list if you like! This is your dog and your routine and I am here to help!)