Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Sinead & Christopher were amazing!! We were having a little trouble with some leash aggression before dropping off our 8 mo. old puppy, but they were super patient with her, giving positive re-inforcemnt when she was good on the leash. They also sent photos and video several times a day, which we loved. And they were super flexible with drop off and pick up times. All in all Sinead & Christopher made our first Rover ...
Emma had a blast and we were continually updated with pictures. Sinead and Chris were great and even offered to pick Emma up and drop her off! Will book again.
How do I count the ways?
Sinead and Christopher have been watching my new bouvier puppy, Fable, sometimes multiple times a week since the new year and they have been far, far more than I could have asked for with regard to a sitter.
From the meet-and-greet where there was time for each of us to ask tons of questions, all the updates I get while Fable is in there care, to the fact that ...
Home with Fenced Backyard + FT Care
Hi there! We are Sinead and Christopher and we can't wait to spoil your dog! We live in a home in the Ravenna neighborhood that has a fenced back yard. Our roommates include our two pups (Herbie and Paris) and Sinead's sister, who works full time as a pre-school teacher. Paris is a 12.5 year old Corgi/Pomeranian mix and Herbie is a 3 year old terrier mix, both are very dog friendly. We ...
What Sinead would like to know about your dog
- Dogs over 1 year must be potty trained.
- How you have confirmed that they are dog friendly.
- Where or not they will be compatible hanging out during the day in an office environment with many other dogs. The office dogs are all very closely monitored at all times, but they will walk by/see many other dogs through out the day.
- Any triggers/anxieties your dog has.
- What do they love? How can we make their stay more comfortable and fun!