Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Shannon took great care of our dog! She was easy to schedule a meet and greet, drop-off and pick-up with, had no problem caring for a big dog, and was flexible and friendly. She took our dog to the dog park to play multiple times and kept us up to date with pictures overall progress. We look forward to working with her in the future and recommend her without reservation!
Shannon was amazing! She took great care of Gus and provided lots of fun updates. It was Gus' first time staying at someone else's house, so I was a little nervous it would trigger his separation anxiety, but Shannon was very accommodating and made sure that he was calm, happy, and got plenty of exercise playing at the dog park. Gus had such a great time, I wasn't sure he'd want to come home with ...
Shannon was great with our one and a half year old lab. She kept us updated daily and took him on long walks to the dog park. Would highly recommend any dog, big or small.
Active pug mixes looking for friend
**ABOUT ME & MY PUPS**
I have owned three dogs in my lifetime: Yoshi, Nora, & Leroy. Yoshi was my childhood dog, and he made me fall in love with being a dog owner. As an adult, I adopted Nora and Leroy. Nora & Leroy are both amazing dogs who love all humans, dogs, and cats. Before Rover, I dog sat for my friends & family. Then, after college, I found Rover. I was a ...
What Shannon would like to know about your dog
- How does your dog do with dogs outside of your family?
- How is your dog with people outside of your family?
- How much exercise does he or she need every day?
- Where does your dog like to sleep?
- Is your dog crate trained?
- When was the last time your dog had an accident? Is he or she used to going to the bathroom on a leash?
- Does he or she get possessive over food? Toys? Territory?
- Does your dog have any allergies, or require any medication?