Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Shannon is always a delight and great sitter for our pup, Penny. She was so quick and willing to watch her over the holiday and we couldn't have had it any easier! Shannon even made sure she had a Christmas stocking and Christmas goodies for her. Penny also suffers from anxiety and she managed it beautifully. Will always recommend and head to Shannon first, whenever we may need a sitter!
Shannon was great, highly recommended. Our 3 year old Cavapoo had a great few nights over the Thanksgiving holiday with Shannon and her other pups. They went on walks, to the dog park, and took lots of cute pictures so I could follow along on their adventures. I would definitely recommend Shannon and will not hesitate to book through Rover with her again when we need a place for our dog to stay.
Shannon was fantastic! She provided the perfect amount of updates and took great care of Phoebe! She came back to us exhausted. She was very flexible with our pick up and drop off times. We would be happy to continue booking with Shannon whenever we need a sitter!
Active pug mixes looking for friend
**ABOUT ME & MY PUPS**
I have owned three dogs in my lifetime: Yoshi, Nora, & Leroy. Yoshi was my childhood dog, and he made me fall in love with being a dog owner. As an adult, I adopted Nora and Leroy. Nora & Leroy are both amazing dogs who love all humans, dogs, and cats. Before Rover, I dog sat for my friends & family. Then, after college, I found Rover. I was a ...
What Shannon would like to know about your dog
- How does your dog do with dogs outside of your family?
- How is your dog with people outside of your family?
- How much exercise does he or she need every day?
- Where does your dog like to sleep?
- Is your dog crate trained?
- When was the last time your dog had an accident? Is he or she used to going to the bathroom on a leash?
- Does he or she get possessive over food? Toys? Territory?
- Does your dog have any allergies, or require any medication?