Sarah was great, we trusted our home and dog to her care and she did not disappoint!!! We would highly recommend Sarah if you re looking for someone to watch your beloved pet in your home. Thank you Sarah
Passionate dog lover / care giver
I am currently a student at the University of Delaware in the Exercise Science major, and I aspire to go to Physicians Assistant school after graduation. I also have a minor in disabilities studies. My school affiliates with the program called Canine Companions for Independence, which trains service dogs. I was able to get involved with this program at school and it allowed me to become a certified dog sitter. Through this program I have ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
I would like to know:
- How well do they get along with other dogs?
- Are they good on the leash?
- Do you allow them on furniture?
- Are they up to date on vaccines?
- Do they have any medication they have to take?
- Are they not allowed certain types of dog treats?
- Are they very energetic, or mellow and shy?
- Are they okay with stairs?
- Allergic to anything?
- Feeding schedule
- Emergency Contact numbers!