Sarah K. was exceptional. My daughter was taken to the hospital unexpectedly and Sarah came to the rescue. Not only did she take great care of the animals who absolutely loved her, she straightened up the house and did the dishes so my daughter would not come home to a mess. She sent great pictures, I could tell the animals were happy. She was a ray of sunshine during a very stressful time. I HIGHLY ...
Sarah has taken care of my dog many times. He is a nervous little guy and she is always very patient and loving with him. I have seen her work with other dogs in her care; She has a wonderful demeanor with dogs and is always willing to work with the needs of the pooches she is watching. Would recommend instantly!
2+ Dog Discounts & FREE BATHS!!!
Hi! I'm new to Rover hence the lack of reviews. I'm also new to San Diego.
I'm here to make some extra cash while I'm completing nutrition internship rotations. I was a vet tech for small animal and wildlife for a few years out of undergrad but now I work in human nutrition. I currently have a flexible schedule and would be happy to make your life a bit easier by taking care of your ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
Please let me know:
- favorite things to do/places to go
- are they dog park ready?
- do certain things bother them or incite aggression (not a problem but I do need to know!)
- Are they on a tight schedule or are you lax with feeding and walking times?
- What are their reactions to children, puppies and cats?
- are they self-regulating eaters or are they prone to eat too much/weird stuff?
- No breed preferences!