Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
I’ve used Sara’s boarding service a few times, in which my pup stayed with her for 2-3 days per visit. Sara is super organized and always helpful. She has flexible availability. My pup is a bit timid and sensitive, and Sara was able to work with him so that he has slowly adjusted and become more comfortable being away from me. I also like having my pup stay with Sara because she operates ...
Sara is a stellar sitter! It was our first time leaving our boy and she took such good care of him. Sending multiple updates throughout our time away with photos and videos made our hearts at ease! Can’t speak enough about how easy and comfortable Sara made this experience for us! We are so greatly for this service and to have individuals like Sara to connect with!
Sara took amazing care of my Husky. She is extremely knowledgeable and well versed with different breeds. Sara kept me updated about my dogs stay and really put my mind at ease, as this was my first time using the Rover app. I’ll definitely reach out to Sara in the future.
Experienced Sitter, Fenced Yard
**Repeat clients, please message if I show unavailable. I try to hold spots open for you.**
I am experienced in doggy daycare, overnight care, and pet sitting. I have completed "Knowing Dogs" 101 (Dog Language) and 201 (Group Play) and have completed multiple obedience classes with my own dogs. I use positive reinforcement training methods.
What my clients love about staying with me:
- I send pictures and/or updates multiple times during your dog's overnight ...
What Sara would like to know about your dog
- Crate or no crate?
- Does your dog have any allergies, sensitivities, or a sensitive stomach?
- Are treats okay? How about peanut butter?
- Please advise of any potentially risky behavior, bad habits, known anxieties or issues (such as resource guarding) so that I can properly prepare for your dog's stay.
- What is your dog's routine? When and how much does he/she normally eat? Is your dog used to being walked daily? When does your dog normally go to bed and get up in the morning? How frequently does your dog go out to potty?
- Is your dog a chewer? If so, what types of toys does he/she prefer?
- Is your dog used to being around other dogs?
- Does your dog have any history of either aggression or being a victim of aggression?