Sam is the best cat sitter ever!!!
Sam is the best! We love her and trust her so much with our kitties. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sam always does such a nice job watching our kitties when we’re out of town. She goes above and beyond to make them feel comfortable and they love her!
Your Fur-Baby's New Best Friend!
I have owned dogs and cats my entire life so I am open to watching and walking both breeds. I know how important fur babies are and will stay in constant communication with you whether through call, text, or picture updates. And don't worry, you can expect a lot of photo updates! :)
I live in Royal Oak and can dog/cat sit or walk around the area.
Weekdays – I have ...
What Samantha would like to know about your dog
To ensure your pet is happy and healthy while mom and/or dad are away, I have provided 10 questions to think about. Feel free to answer as many or as little as you would like. I simply want to make sure your pet sticks to their normal routine as closely as possible so not to induce any unneeded anxiety on both you or your pet.
1. How many and what type of pets will I be taking care of?
2. How much and how often does the pet eat, play, go potty?
3. How does your pet walk? Do I need to steer clear of other animals or are they okay to sniff and interact? Do they pull or use certain commands?
4. How do you deal with bad behavior (chewing/digging, etc.)? What expectations do you have for me? Are there certain commands or words you use?
5. How do you reward good behavior? Do you give them a treat or extra affection?
6. What is your pet(s) favorite toys and games?
7. Is your pet allergic to anything?
8. Is there anything I need to keep an eye out for (behavioral changes, a specific spot in your yard they dig at, does your pet try to run when the door opens, etc.)?
9. What are your pet’s triggers? What are they scared of? What will they react to? How do you deal with these reactions (thunder shirt, anxiety medicine, etc.)?
10. Is there anything else you would like me to know beforehand?
Here are some not-so-fun but necessary questions to ask:
1. What should I do in case of medical emergency?
2. What should I do in case the pet gets out when they’re not supposed to? Do they come when called? Do they go to a certain location?
3. What to do if I need to clean up a mess? If your pet has a potty accident, where are your cleaning supplies located and how do you usually clean up a mess?