Samantha was awesome! ***** I could see the happiness in all three of their faces every time she sent pics! ...well except in one. Alethiea didn't agree to the head petting to stop! LOL We dropped in on our Alexa a couple times, and Samantha was real cool with that! It definitely helped my nervousness. The only suggestion I can make is minor cleaning. They get locked in a separate room while away, and when we ...
I've been able to see Samm interact with multiple dogs, breeds, and can verify that she is an awesome dog caregiver! We jointly watched over a housemates dog when she was away and Samm was always on top of ensuring all of the dogs needs where met whether that be food, water, or cuddles.
Samantha is great with my anxious dog! Although my dog is usually shy around new people, my pup is always happy when Samantha comes to play! It is obvious that she is a patient and caring dog lover. She has even taught my dog several new tricks during their play sessions. I can always count on Samantha to be reliable and trustworthy.
I'll care for your pup like my own!
My family has owned dogs for the last 20 years, and I just could not imagine life without them! Dogs have always been there for me, so I believe that it’s my duty to make sure that every dog that comes my way has everything they need to thrive. Perhaps it’s dogs’ giving spirit that inspired me to become a pet sitter, but my dedication to making pups happy is unmatched! That’s ...
What Samantha would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?