Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Rupsa watched our little dog Remy for the weekend after Thanksgiving. We reached out to her with little notice, and it was our first time using this app, so I’m sure we weren’t easy to work with! But Rupsa walked us through the steps and was so helpful the entire time. She sent us a lot of pictures of Remy snuggling with her, and her pets seemed to be friendly towards our dog the whole ...
Rupsa is a passionate animal lover who has significant experience caring for pets. She has worked with and cared for my enthusiastic Weimaraner and my roommate's energetic Husky with ease. She will pamper your precious four-legged children as if they were her own! I highly recommend her as a caregiver for any dog, large or small.
Rupsa was my roommate for a year while my husky (Luna) was a puppy. She was great about helping me out with walks and taking care of Luna when I couldn't be there. She loved her and played with her and was a huge help. She clearly cares about animals and I would highly recommend her.
Warm Loving Home for Doggy dogs
I have grown up with dogs all my life and I love them, all shapes and sizes. I volunteer at a local shelter and it always makes me sad when I see dogs in kennels. I know it's hard to leave your furry baby in a kennel somewhere when you have to be out of town so I would like to offer my home as a temporary home for your dog. They will be loved ...
What Rupsa would like to know about your dog
There are some points that I would like information on before hosting your dog.
1) is your pet current on all shots? (please provide a copy of their vaccination)
2) is your pet aggressive or has a strong prey drive? I have a cat so I cannot host dogs with a strong prey drive
3) what is the bathroom schedule for your pet? How many times do you let your pet out?
4) are there any special needs for your pet like medicines?
5) your emergency contact and your vet information with a contact number
6) what does your dog like and dislike? like belly rubs or peanut butter. What type of treats do you give your pet?