No Females in Heat
Peggy and her family made Dakota feel right at home! She sent us lots of pictures and videos while we were away giving us peace of mind to know he was being well taken care of.
This was the first time we have traveled since rescuing Vincent, our little Jack Russell/poodle (?) mix last October, and we're thrilled with rover.com and Peggy, whom I selected from the group primarily because of her experience with and obvious love of dogs, but also because Vincent would not be left alone all day.
Because my worrywart husband and Vincent have tightly bonded, the three of us visited Peggy before committing ourselves. It took ...
Very good with Bandit! Loving and caring.
Enthusiastic animal lovers
I grew up having cats and dogs (from an 8 lb rat terrier to a 20 lb diabetic mutt requiring twice-daily insulin injections) as true members of my family, and spending time with friends' and family's dogs of all sizes. I live with my partner/boyfriend and his 4th grade son, both of whom also have grown up with dogs. We care for my boyfriend's parents' 6 corgis, 1 pitbull, and additional foster dog when ...
What Peggy would like to know about your dog
I would like to know the following so I can best accommodate your dog:
1) How comfortable is your dog around unfamiliar people? Children?
2) For how long is your dog comfortable being alone in the house?
3) Does your dog have separation anxiety? If so, how do you relieve it?
4) Is your dog typically crated or closed in a room while you're away? Or does he or she have free roam of the house?
5) Does your dog have inappropriate chewing behavior, or does he or she get into things like garbage or dirty laundry?
6) Is your dog house-trained?
7) What food does your dog eat, and what is the feeding schedule?
8) Does your dog have any allergies?
9) Does your dog regularly take any medication? If so, what is the schedule?
10) What activities does your dog enjoy? What are his or her favorite toys and treats?