Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Paula is wonderful! She's a total dog person and a lovely lady. When I first contacted her I expressed my concerns and she took them very seriously. I was a little worried about the pool and she told me she treats the dogs like children and they only go out if she is there watching them. She sent me pictures and text messages to let me know everything was going well. I knew my dog ...
Great stay. Paula was just terrific with our dog and we couldn't have been happier.
Paula treats dogs like family members. She knows their personalities, habits, and favorites like they were her own. Paula's house was truly a home away from home for our dog, and her daily photos and texts to us about his day especially helped my son feel content that his "brother" was having as much fun as he was. Thank you Paula for taking such great care of Aki!
ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME
3/4 acre with lots of grassy play areas. Fully fenced (6-ft block wall) and gated (cemented base to prevent digging out). High energy dogs welcome. Senior dogs with special needs also very welcome! Home cooking (chicken-rice-carrots daily and roast beef on Sunday). Ball tossing and loving attention. YOUR DOG WILL NOT BE LONELY OR SAD. Special needs accommodated (insulin? sleep in mom's bed? separation anxiety?) I am retired and home all day. Safe neighborhood ...
What PAULA would like to know about your dog
1. Fears. (So I can avoid.) Includes fireworks, men with beards, other things!
2. Loves. (So I can provide.) Includes toys, food, affection, treats.
3. Routine at home, rituals. What treats allowed. What behavior allowed.
4. Any physical tenderness or pain. Meds. Limitations.
5. Commands - especially, what command to "drop it," or "leave it."
6. What would cause your dog to be aggressive?
7. Sensitive stomach? Special diet? Eats twice a day? Once?
8. Exercise requirements, 2 walks, plus play in yard, is this enough?
NO BREED PREFERENCES - I LOVE ALL BREEDS.