Spayed and Neutered Dogs
There are not enough words to express how amazing Paula is! She is the most wonderful person with a heart of Gold! She is the epitome of a dog lover! I have boarded my dogs for years before finding Paula! Paula was a God send to my dogs! She treats them like people with kindness and lots of love! I’m not sure if my dogs wanted to even come home from her house? Her ...
We used Paula last May when we had to go out of town for a wedding. Paula was wonderful and very sweet with our dog, Kiddo. I wouldn't agree with the reviewer that said Paula's house was "definitely not sanitary." Was it immaculate? No. (Nor is my house, as we're constantly vacuuming up massive amounts of dog hair.) But I'd consider it pretty darn clean given she had a couple of doggies staying with ...
Maggie had a wonderful stay with Paula. She was very attuned to her needs. Maggie loved the home cooked meals. We loved the daily pictures and communication as to how she was doing. It made our trip so much more enjoyable knowing our sweet Maggie was happy. We will definitely be using Paula again for our next trip.
ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME
3/4 acre with lots of grassy play areas. Fully fenced (6-ft block wall) and gated (cemented base to prevent digging out). Safe neighborhood on cul de sac. High energy dogs welcome. Senior dogs with special needs also very welcome! Home cooking (chicken-rice-carrots daily and roast beef on Sunday). Ball tossing and loving attention. YOUR DOG WILL NOT BE LONELY OR SAD. Special needs accommodated (insulin? sleep in mom's bed? separation anxiety?) I am retired ...
What PAULA would like to know about your dog
1. Fears. (So I can avoid.) Includes fireworks, men with beards, other things!
2. Loves. (So I can provide.) Includes toys, food, affection, treats.
3. Routine at home, rituals. What treats allowed. What behavior allowed.
4. Any physical tenderness or pain. Meds. Limitations.
5. Commands - especially, what command to "drop it," or "leave it."
6. What would cause your dog to be aggressive?
7. Sensitive stomach? Special diet? Eats twice a day? Once?
8. Exercise requirements, 2 walks, plus play in yard, is this enough?
NO BREED PREFERENCES - I LOVE ALL