Paul was wonderful! He was great at communication and prompt to respond. he was also very patient. I arrived later than expected to pick Izzy up, and he was very understanding. Top notch Sitter!
Paul is very compassionate when it comes to the care of animals, and takes the extra step to make sure they are comforted and safe. He is also very reliable and converses with animals like I do! I highly recommend Paul and know you will not worry when your dog is in his care!
I treat your pet like my own.
I have always loved animals! I have owned all types of pets and worked with just as many. Animals are my passion. I have always wanted to work with animals, and now I am in the place in my life where I can. As an only child growing up in Florida, I discovered my love for all creatures by rescuing wild, injured animals and acquired many domestic dogs, cats, and horses throughout my few decades ...
What Paul would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?