Providing Cuddles -- Not Cages
Whether you're looking for a pet sitter to care for your fur-kid during your vacation or on a regular basis, finding the right person can be challenging. I am flexible, calm, sensitive, trustworthy, consistent, reliable, and I have a genuine love for animals, The most important goals for me are providing a consistently high quality of pet care service and developing lasting relationships. Im a detail-oriented person who knows how important it is to follow ...
What Passion would like to know about your dog
We all know that pet owners are very selective about who they leave their pets with. They won’t just leave their furry family member with just anyone. When hiring a sitter for their pets, owners want to get to know the person who will be looking after their pet for the evening, overnight or for an extended period of time while they are away. They often have questions about your experience with pets and other care-related questions to not only see if you are qualified but also to see if you are a good match.
1. How many and what type of pets will I be taking care of?
2. Will I be expected to provide extra services?
3. How do you deal with bad behavior?
4. How do you reward good behavior?
5. Is your pet allergic to anything?
6. Is there anything I need to keep an eye out for?
7. What should you do in case of a medical emergency?
8. What are your pet’s triggers? What are they scared of? What will they react to?
9. Can the pet be left alone? For how long?
10. Does your pet have any quirks I need to be aware of?
Knowing as much information as possible about a pet is important. I need to know what to can expect so I can provide the best care possible.