No Females in Heat
Nina is such an excellent sitter and her love for animals is so evident. She is sweet, clean, and so friendly. I have an american bulldog pit mix, and a boxer boston terrier mix, and they both absolutely adore her (and she doesn't seem to mind my bulldogs slobber which is a huge PLUS). Nina interacts with the furbabies in such a loving, authentic way and I feel that she is just all around a ...
Nina is an overall amazing and loving person to all of her pets and pets that are in her care. She has one dog that is very special to her and just based on that I can tell how passionate she is about animals. She always sends me pictures of the doggos she interacts with daily and it brightens my day :) She can be trusted to always take good care of them and of ...
Nina was wonderful with Oreo. Followed our instructions to a "T" and sent us photos as updates whenever we asked how our girl was doing. Definitely recommend!
Caring Animal Lover
I am an animal LOVER, advocate, and volunteer at several area animal shelters.
I’ve done dog walks and pet sitting for over ten years and have absolutely LOVED every step! I’m so excited to care for your pets and provide exceptional care to your babies, love on them and protect them as if my own! I’ve grown up with several different pets my whole life, and have a deep love for all kinds of animals. ...
What Nina would like to know about your dog
I do not have any breed preferences. I love all breeds. Before sitting a dog, I will always ask the owner these following questions:
1. Will I be expected to provide extra services? (feeding schedule, grooming, training, etc.)
2. How do you deal with bad behavior? (What expectations do you have for me? Are there certain commands or words I should use? Is the pet supposed to be relegated to a specific area of the house?)
3. How do you reward good behavior? (giving them a treat/specific treat, extra affection, or certain words or commands used to reinforce the positive behaviors.)
4. Is your pet allergic to anything?
5. Is there anything I need to keep an eye out for? (Is there anything the pet is extra interested in lately? Is there a specific area of the yard they frequently go to? Has your pet been trying to get out when the door opens? Is there anything else I need to pay more attention to?)
6. What should you do in case of a medical emergency? (contact information, vet information, who I should call if they have pet insurance and any other specific instructions.)
7. What are your pet’s triggers? What are they scared of? What will they react to?