Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Nicole was great! Very responsive and great at sending photos (and a video) of our dog during his 6 day say. Drop off and pick up was easy and smooth. Will definitely use again.
Great experience! Nicole and her husband took great care of our dog and sent many amazing pictures several times per day. I would definitely recommend them and will request their service next time I go away. Thank you!
Nicole and Paul were amazing dog sitters yet again! We left our dog with them for over a week and we know he had more fun than he does at home. We got lots of updates and pictures which made us feel like he wasn’t too far away. Thanks again!
Fenced yard and treated like family
The best part of this job is that each time we have a new fur baby stay with us, they become part of our family and hearts. Rest easier on your well-deserved get away or business trip knowing your adored pup is being loved and cared for. Your dog will be engaging (with both humans and other dogs) all day, is welcome anywhere in the home, and won't be crated (unless he/she feels safe ...
What Nicole would like to know about your dog
1. Your dog MUST like other dogs! We typically host several dogs or have day care dogs coming and going-all dogs must enjoy canine company! Our premise is we keep it "family style" ( we don't crate, unless your dogs LOVES their crate and you bring his/hers) so we are only able to accept well socialized dogs.
2. Some details about your dogs personality. What does he/she like best? What is he/she afraid of? What are preferred activities? Where do they like to sleep?
3. Any health issues or precautions I should take to make your pets stay safe and comfortable.
5. Dogs MUST be housebroken since this is a home environment. We cannot accept dogs that "mark. Please note that if your dogs "marks" during his/her stay we will put on a "belly band"as we cannot have marking in our home.
4. We unfortunately cannot accept pitt bulls and any other bully (ex: American Bulldog) breed, German Shepards, Dobermans, Rotweillers, Cane Corso, or bull mastiffs.
6. A meet and greet is REQUIRED prior to all bookings. A meet and greet is a brief meeting at our home that allows both the dogs and humans to be introduced and to assure the dogs are a good match. They are typically about 15 to 20 minutes. For safety purposes, please do not bring children to the meet and greet.
7. Boarding days are booked for a 24 hour timeframe. For example, if drop off on Arrival Day is at 8 AM, pick up on Departure Day would be no later than 8 AM (24 hours). If your travel plans require you to pick up your pet later on Departure Day, we make every effort to accommodate your needs. However please note that a $25 day care fee will be added to all stays over 24 hours.
8. For efficiency and proper scheduling, drop offs on arrival day and pick ups on departure day are by APPOINTMENT ONLY and need to be established at the time of booking.
9. To ensure the safety and proper introduction of dogs, all drop offs and pick ups will be conducted outside in our fenced yard. Safety/Security for all of our clients is our utmost priority. To limit the chance for an exterior door to be left open, and it is safest for all to trade hands outside. Dogs also have a chance to relax outside, go for a walk and slowly meet other pet guests. Simply text our Rover number when you arrive for drop off and we will be right outside to meet you!