Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Nicki is absolutely fantastic. It was the first time ever leaving our babies with anyone for a long period of time. Nicki was so helpful and reassuring. She was always quick to answer messages on how they were doing and even sent the occasional picture update.
I honestly think my little guy was sad to leave his new friends. I know my babies got
Our dog was well cared for by Nicole and she liked being around her dogs. Our dog loves attention and being close to people and other dogs. To make this easier for her Nicole purchased steps so she could climb on the couch and lay by her. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dog sitter.
Nicole was absolutely wonderful and I’m sure Cody can’t wait to visit her again someday! I would highly recommend her!
If you're fur your're family
Come stay at Nanna Nickie's. If you're fur your're family. I promise your Fur baby all day play, cuddles, treats and fun. Your precious babies will be in good hands here. Let me be the doting Nanna you leave your Fluffy Children with. I will 100% spoil them and send them back in true Nanna Fashion. Don't send your Loves to a kennel where they only get a few mins, of attention and two potty ...
What Nicole would like to know about your dog
• What Breed of Dog is your fur child?
• Does your fur child have separation anxiety?
• How is your fur child with other animals?
• Aside from the normal care of your fur child (Companionship, Physical needs, Play and watchful eye) what other extra services do you hope/Expect will be provided for your fur child?
• How much and what does your fur child eat in a day?
• Roughly how many times a day does your fur child require a potty break?
• How well does your fur child like traveling in the car?
• On a scare of 1 to 10, 10 being Houdini and 1 being never leaves your side, Where would you rate your dog when outside?
• Though I’m sure your fur child is an angle, how do you deal with poor behavior?
• What is your preferred way to reward good behavior?
• Does your fur child have any allergies or medical requirements?
• If so what is it I need to keep an eye out for?
• What would you like me to do in the case of medical emergency?
• Is there a preferred vet you would like me to keep in mind if the need arises?
• Is there an emergency contact I can have in case the need arises?
• What are your fur child triggers? What are they scared of? What do they have a negative reaction to?
• If need be can your fur child be left alone? For how long?
• Does your fur child have any quirks you would like me to know about?
• When it comes time for bed, where does your fur child normally sleep?
• Is your fur child allowed on the furniture? If not are you ok with my allowing them on mine?
• How often would you prefer status updates?