Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Nickie is a wonderful person. She would give you the shirt off your back, and would do anything for you if she could. Now, imagine what she could do for your doggie! I would 10/10 reccomend her to dogsit. ♥️
I have a dog that is very high-strung, but so lovable at the same time. It has always been difficult finding someone to watch her when I need to go out of town. When Nicole watches her she comes home happy and never tries to get vengeance (which has happened multiple times) for leaving her. She comes home well fed and taken care of. Nicole does a terrific job taking care of the fur member ...
Whenever Nicole watches my dog, he is treated just like family. He is spoiled rotten, loved on, and gets the attention he is used to. He comes home happy and it is like we weren’t even missed. Nicole loves dogs and is great with them.
If you're fur your're family
Come stay at Nanna Nickie's. If you're fur your're family. I promise your Fur baby all day play, cuddles, treats and fun. Your precious babies will be in good hands here. Let me be the doting Nanna you leave your Fluffy Children with. I will 100% spoil them and send them back in true Nanna Fashion. Don't send your Loves to a kennel where they only get a few mins, of attention and two potty ...
What Nicole would like to know about your dog
• What Breed of Dog is your fur child?
• Does your fur child have separation anxiety?
• How is your fur child with other animals?
• Aside from the normal care of your fur child (Companionship, Physical needs, Play and watchful eye) what other extra services do you hope/Expect will be provided for your fur child?
• How much and what does your fur child eat in a day?
• Roughly how many times a day does your fur child require a potty break?
• How well does your fur child like traveling in the car?
• On a scare of 1 to 10, 10 being Houdini and 1 being never leaves your side, Where would you rate your dog when outside?
• Though I’m sure your fur child is an angle, how do you deal with poor behavior?
• What is your preferred way to reward good behavior?
• Does your fur child have any allergies or medical requirements?
• If so what is it I need to keep an eye out for?
• What would you like me to do in the case of medical emergency?
• Is there a preferred vet you would like me to keep in mind if the need arises?
• Is there an emergency contact I can have in case the need arises?
• What are your fur child triggers? What are they scared of? What do they have a negative reaction to?
• If need be can your fur child be left alone? For how long?
• Does your fur child have any quirks you would like me to know about?
• When it comes time for bed, where does your fur child normally sleep?
• Is your fur child allowed on the furniture? If not are you ok with my allowing them on mine?
• How often would you prefer status updates?