Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Nicole and her dogs are very nice. We met at a park first and while they were watching peanut I recieved fun pics and texts reagularly. Most of all I think peanut made new friends. Thank you Nicole.
Raja had a sleepover with Nicki for three days and two nights recently and came home a happy dog once again. Raja was pampered and spoiled more than when she is at home, I am sure she is counting the days until the next trip so she can go have her “sleepover” again. There is no doubt that Nicki loves animals, and dogs especially. They will always come home happy and well taken care of ...
I have 2 big dogs, one of which is a special needs dog that is high anxiety, takes medications, and shows aggression towards strangers. Needless to say I was weary of boarding my dogs any new place out of safety and sanity for others. But somehow Nicole won them over and no one, human or K9 ended up in the hospital! When I came to pick them up the dogs were so happy. I was ...
If you're fur your're family
Come stay at Nanna Nickie's. If you're fur your're family. I promise your Fur baby all day play, cuddles, treats and fun. Your precious babies will be in good hands here. Let me be the doting Nanna you leave your Fluffy Children with. I will 100% spoil them and send them back in true Nanna Fashion. Don't send your Loves to a kennel where they only get a few mins, of attention and two potty ...
What Nicole would like to know about your dog
• What Breed of Dog is your fur child?
• Does your fur child have separation anxiety?
• How is your fur child with other animals?
• Aside from the normal care of your fur child (Companionship, Physical needs, Play and watchful eye) what other extra services do you hope/Expect will be provided for your fur child?
• How much and what does your fur child eat in a day?
• Roughly how many times a day does your fur child require a potty break?
• How well does your fur child like traveling in the car?
• On a scare of 1 to 10, 10 being Houdini and 1 being never leaves your side, Where would you rate your dog when outside?
• Though I’m sure your fur child is an angle, how do you deal with poor behavior?
• What is your preferred way to reward good behavior?
• Does your fur child have any allergies or medical requirements?
• If so what is it I need to keep an eye out for?
• What would you like me to do in the case of medical emergency?
• Is there a preferred vet you would like me to keep in mind if the need arises?
• Is there an emergency contact I can have in case the need arises?
• What are your fur child triggers? What are they scared of? What do they have a negative reaction to?
• If need be can your fur child be left alone? For how long?
• Does your fur child have any quirks you would like me to know about?
• When it comes time for bed, where does your fur child normally sleep?
• Is your fur child allowed on the furniture? If not are you ok with my allowing them on mine?
• How often would you prefer status updates?