Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
After my go-to DogVacay person was unavailable, I started looking for someone who would be able to watch my dog, Luna, for a long vacation (2 weeks!). I was extremely nervous to book a new person for that long of a stay, but I am SO happy that I came across Nicole's profile. Her high reviews are for a good reason. Nicole was very easy to get into contact with and even created a custom ...
I love Nicole. She was outstanding with fluff and peanut. She is officially family and will be my go to second home for my boys (fluffy and peanut). They transitioned rite back to normal when they returned home.
The BEST care for your BEST friend!
Hello! We are Nicole & Scott, we work as a team to care for your pets so they get all the attention they could ever want. Nicole does this full-time with help from Scott part-time, we are passionate about pets and couldn’t imagine not doing this job. Dogs are our life!
I have worked in professional pet care for my entire adult life. Prior to working in professional pet care, I volunteered and fostered ...
What Nicole would like to know about your dog
- Are they friendly with other dogs?
- Are they current on all their vaccinations?
- Are they on regular flea/tick preventative?
- Do they have allergies?
- Are they potty trained?
- Do they have a history of marking indoors?
- Any health issues?
- Are they on any medications and how are they administered?
- Do they get aggressive/protective over food?
- Are they allowed on the furniture?
- Do they use a crate?
- Do they bark frequently or when alone?
- Do they have separation anxiety?
- Have they ever boarded or played at a dog park or doggie day camp?
- Have they ever bitten a person or another animal?
***Rabies and distemper vaccines are required, bordetella vaccine is highly recommended***
***All dogs 1 yr or older must be spayed/neutered***