Nathaniel watched our Yorkie over the course of a weekend. We felt very comfortable with Nathaniel after our meet and greet. The pictures and updates was a bonus too. Very nice young man. Will use him again.
Nathaniel did a wonderful job taking care of my dog Nutmeg and kitty Prince! He even sent picture and video updates each day to let me know how the boys were doing. Would defiently recommend!
Nathaniel is one of the most compassionate and considerate people you'll ever meet. He is responsible, punctual, fun, trustworthy, and above all - loves animals. He's the type of person that will go the extra mile even when it's not required. I'm sure that Nathaniel will take the best possible care of your pets!
Pug hugs, not drugs. <3
Hey, hi, hello! Bonjour? I'm Nathaniel! Though I've grown up with a Noah's Ark type variety of pets throughout my life - several fish, a rat, hermit crabs, and a hamster - the ones I loved the most were our dogs! Not only the family pets, but the ones I got to work with while helping out at the family grooming shop.
Although I'm an online college student now and don't help out at a grooming shop ...
What Nathaniel would like to know about your dog
- No breed preferences
- Does your pet have any allergies and/or health concerns I should know about?
- What should I do in case of a medical emergency?
- Can you provide vet information? Which vet would you like me to take your pet to in the case of an emergency?
- How should your pet be rewarded for good behavior? (Affection, treats, extra play time, etc.)
- How should I handle bad behavior in such an eventuality? How do you normally discipline your pet when he/she misbehaves? (Timeout, specific commands, etc.)
- What types of things qualify as misbehavior? What things are your pet allowed to do and not allowed to do, respectively?
- What are your pet's needs and quirks? Likes and dislikes?
- Does your pet have a trigger that upsets them?
- How much affection, attention, and activity does your pet typically need?
- Can your pet be left alone? If so, for how long?
- Does your pet get separation anxiety?