I’ll run with your dog
I am always the designated dog sitter for friends and family pups. I currently live in a house where I take care of my roommates dog whenever they are working or travelling. I have taught some tricks and broken bad habits of our current house pup. Aside from my current situation, i have owned 2 small dogs growing up, who have also travelled with us. I think dogs calm down around me because I have ...
What Nathalie would like to know about your dog
- What is your dog's feeding schedule?
- Does your dog have a regular walking schedule?
- What are your dog's weaknesses? (food aggression, leash discomforts, anxiety, resource guarding, food motivation, etc.)
- Does your dog take any medications?
- Does your dog have any allergies?
- Vet and emergency contact information