Mimi was great with Milo . Kept me informed and my pet safe . Lights were on in evening and doors were secure . She’s great !!!!!
Milica was amazing. My boys were attached to her the minute they met her. I have never left Jake 8 year old Aussie, or Simon 2-1/2 year old Golden Retiever in a kennel or with a stranger. 90% of the time we take them everywhere we go the other 10 % with my wonderful Sister at our house. My husband and I wanted to do some fishing without the boys in the boat. We had ...
Mimi is amazing and or dogs love her. The got so excited when she would come over that they no longer barked and they ignored us when she showed up; which is saying a lot with our rescue doggies. She soon started house sitting as well as she is so responsible and dependable. When we were out, she heard of a disturbance at our house and left what she was doing to check on the ...
Free on most weekends and holidays!
I use to dog sit up to two weeks for my high school teacher while I was in college. The two dogs were a mini grey hound and a mini doberman pinscher. I also use to have a black lab when I was younger. I absolutely love being outside and being active, especially with dogs. Whether it be playing fetch for a long time or going on walks, I just enjoy being outside.No size ...
What Milica would like to know about your dog
I would like to know if the dog gets nervous around big groups of people or if it gets scared of certain things easily.