Michelle was wonderful taking care of our Bichon Frise. This was a first for our pampered pet who has heretofore stayed with extended family. He was welcomed and cared for as if he were a member of the family. I received frequent updates and pictures assuring us of the well-being throughout our vacation! I always had the feeling Michelle was really caring and kind. Additionally her knowledge of animals and dogs in particular underscored our ...
Michelle is the best dog sitter that my dog has ever had! She truly cares about every dog entrusted to her care and really goes above and beyond expectations. She sends photo updates regularly and I know that my dog came back from her stay with Michelle happy and fulfilled! She offers a home full of love and affection for every dog and I have never been happier with the quality of service. Michelle was ...
Michelle is a real dog person. And a people person too! We had a cold snap and she found extra layers for my greyhound to wear. She is experienced with introducing dogs to each other, and they sleep separately. She communicates very well and I felt confident that she was taking care of my dog. This was a test weekend and we plan to use Michelle for a longer trip!
Home Full Time for Puppy Love!
Caring for dogs has always been a huge passion of mine. There’s nothing like the love and happiness pups bring into our lives, and I feel that it’s my duty to give back to them however possible! From working for and even owning a pet rescue to dog sitting and beyond, I’ve tried to do whatever I can to bring happiness to dogs. I love bringing a smile to a dog’s ...
What Michelle would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?