I own a toy dog (7lb) who is blind with digestive issues; she is special needs.
Michelle is the only sitter who has taken the time to understand my dogs needs in detail and adhere to every instruction I gave her.
I felt 100% anxiety free on my week long vacation.
Michelle exceeded my expectations and my lil dog will go sit in her lap with 100% trust; rare!
Thank you Michelle for helping us ...
I love cuddles and wet kisses:)
Hello , I am Michelle.
I have had a passion for animals since the day I was born (you should see my stuffed animal collection!)
I have experience raising multiple litters of puppies, I am a warm hearted caring animal lover, as I consider animals above people, as they do no harm,
I have 2 fur babies myself a dog (Barkley) and cat (Church) . When I come to stay overnight/extended stay to care your fur ...
What Michelle would like to know about your dog
1. Does your pet take any medications?
2. Does your pet have any history of heath conditions or ailments?
3. What’s the Vets phone number and address?
4. How often is your pet fed?
5. What are the pets bathroom habits? (e.g. are they regular)
6. Does your pet get rewards or snacks between meals?
7. Does your pet have any special needs?
8. How often is your dog walked?
9. Should the dog be walked on or off the lead?
10. Does your pet have any special behavior traits?
11. How is your pet with other animals (e.g. is the dog social around other dogs?)
12. Any special grooming requirements?
13. Do the pets travel ok in the car?
14. Do you have a list of local walks?
15. Where do your pets sleep?
16. Are your pets allowed on the furniture?
17. Are there any special training or obedience requirements?
18. Would you like status updates (or photos) about your pet during my assignment?
10. Does your pet have separation anxiety?